• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec7000-100

jdtubbs

I need to know if a Graphtec7000-100 (42") is worth $2850.00. The sellers say it has been used once and then boxed up. They closed their shop. It is six months old. Seems like a good deal , but I would like to know what you think.
Thanks,
Jerry

Case

I think it is a good deal and that you should go for it. It's a very good plotter and I think you will have a hard time finding one at that price. I have an FC7000 plotter myself and I have no complaints.

Case

Imminent Death

We use a 7000-130 here. It does the job well, but lately we've been having issues getting material to align on it (although I think that's due to human err). I don't know what we dropped on ours, but it's a nice little plotter.

Matt Cuellar

It sounds like a great deal and I'd have problems passing that up. We've got a FC-7000 130 and absolutely love it! It's very accurate, does print/cut well with our ValueJet, no complaints whatsoever.

Matt