• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings Everyone!

StitchWerks

Welcome from Arizona...
Masterdesigns it is pretty much a natural evolution to the vinyl end of the business. We also started as a embroidery only business and have expanded to all forms of embellishment on garments and small vinly products. The sign industry (logo design, digital print and cut vinyl part of the industry) and the embellishment industry (embroidery, screen printing and heat applied graphics) mirror each other quite alot. With the advances heat applied graphics for apparel and the need to cut it with a plotter it opens our shops up to the vinyl industry.

It never fails, either we are trying to copy a design that was originally for print or fabrication purposes or a sign shop is trying to copy a logo that was originally designed for apparel. The bottom line is we both take pride in our graphic abililities and have to take advantage of any profit centers that we can.

While the majority of our business is still apparel we do have a market for vinyl or digitally printed signage. It is not to say that all embroiders or screen printers are attempting to take over the market.

Other similiarities of our industries are there are lots of people out there giving our products away with the low pricing they charge. If everyone who ventures into business had a good business plan and knew what the true value of the products they produced was then the low ball pricing in both industries would end. We do not price match and we do not low ball. We always say that we are not the cheapest, but we do provide the best service we can.

Have a great day.

skyhigh

Welcome from Arizona...
Masterdesigns it is pretty much a natural evolution to the vinyl end of the business. We also started as a embroidery only business and have expanded to all forms of embellishment on garments and small vinly products.
Have a great day.

The wife and I have been kicking around the idea of buying an embroidery machine. Although the "sign business" has been going great, why not have it all? A "one stop" shop that offers signs, screen printing & embroidery...ohhhh, and we mind as well offer trophies too.

Like I told the wife.... how hard could embroidery be??? (seriously, no joke)

Anyways.... welcome to the forum skylineprints. Maybe you can give me some pointers in the right direction.