• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings From Alaska

baxter gamble

I finally joined. We have a pretty diverse shop in Anchorage that we opend in 1981. Since opening and producing rubber stamps, a little offset and letterpress work we have also added engraved signs. We now do everything from sandcarving, sublimation, 2 edges, 4 plotters, Xenetech engraver and xenetech laser. Getting a maxx2 next week along with a new laminator and odessy plotter. I have learned several things from the posts here. Hopefully I can help someone in return. Baxter Gamble

geb

Hi Baxter. I envy you people from Alaska, sounds like a place I'd like to live.

George

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Baxter and welcome to Signs 101.

I enjoyed our conversation the other day. What laminator did you decide to get?

baxter gamble

Thanks for the warm welcome. Ever get to Alaska or need some info on the beautiful place, just let me know.

Fred, it looks like I'm going with the ledco. This is a tough call. I just finally had to flip a coin and make it happen.

jimdes

Welcome . . . spent a few days out at Ft. Richardson, cold weather training. Not my idea of fun. Wish I could have visited under better circumstances. Presque Isle, Maine isn't much better though, hehehe.

Welcome again!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Well Baxter, considering where you're from, you can probably use a little warmth more than most of us. :Big Laugh