• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Puerto Rico

Pro Art

markz said:
Luis, buenoz diaaz ! went to Puerto R. last dec. Roosie Roads-is it closed now ?
made it ti Ponce, snorkeling @ Gilligans Island-shweeeet. My business would "suffer" if i lived there, too much h20 "distractions" ! welcome Mark Z Md.

Roosie's closed and your welcome to come back!

Pro Art

jimdes said:
Mucho gusto!
Welcome!

Excuse my lack of Spanish, I only know enough to get some food, beer and to find my way to the bathroom.

Jim

Jim , Gracias ..........CERVEZA!

Zero

Looks like a good spot for 1st post...:Welcome: Nice forum ya'll have, full of lotsa helpful folks and one ol grouch :wink:

Pro Art said:
mmmmmmmmmmm how should I answer that? :Cool 2:
You had internet for years, was just too busy watching beach bunnies to care! :thumb:

Pro Art

Zero said:
Looks like a good spot for 1st post...:Welcome: Nice forum ya'll have, full of lotsa helpful folks and one ol grouch :wink:

You had internet for years, was just too busy watching beach bunnies to care! :thumb:

LMAO... need that! been insane all day!..

SteadyBenny

My city is about 25% Mexican, Honduran and Panamanian. Ten years ago it was about 5%. Two or three blocks of just empty stores has been brought to life by these people, actually one family owns about 40% of the real estate and businesses in that section. They were poor Honduran immigrants 25 years ago. I've done 2-3 signs for them. They speak English fine, not everyone else...
The language barrier is a bit of a problem, but generally it works out. I took 3 years of Spanish in HS but for the life of me, I can't remember much.

idsign

Buenos Dias, Luis.

:Welcome: Thanks for joining in.

:wine-smi: Send me some Ronrico, preferably the Caribbean 80º high octane gold stuff. I will e-mail you my shipping address. :Big Laugh

Barry

Pro Art

idsign said:
Buenos Dias, Luis.

:Welcome: Thanks for joining in.

:wine-smi: Send me some Ronrico, preferably the Caribbean 80º high octane gold stuff. I will e-mail you my shipping address. :Big Laugh

Barry

Most excellent!, you know good rum! try 151º memory erasing ! ....where are you?