• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings to all !!!

mrsticker

Hello all

My name in Mike and I stumbled across the forum while searching for info on digital printers and have truly enjoyed the info learned on the site and look forward to gaining more knowledge as well as sharing my own.
I have a roland pnc1100 and a pc600 but am looking to upgrade to eiter a versacamm or similar model...I also have a six color six station t shirt operation in house ...but my main focus is signage...
Thanks to all in advance and I hope to help and learn

Mike

Jen Goodwin

:Welcome:
I also do signs and screenprinting; but I opted for the Edge over the Versacamm. Some would call me crazy...but I love it!

pixel8

hi guys,

I'm also thinking of getting a VersaCamm in the next few months. However, I'm very new to this digital imaging and signage making. Based from your experiences, what are the products (stickers, banners, fleet graphics, ...) that can be produced from it. Where do you suggest i get research from?

thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pixel8 said:
hi guys,

I'm also thinking of getting a VersaCamm in the next few months. However, I'm very new to this digital imaging and signage making. Based from your experiences, what are the products (stickers, banners, fleet graphics, ...) that can be produced from it. Where do you suggest i get research from?

thanks

The Versacamm, coupled with some form of lamination or protective sealing, do all the things you've mentioned. It's a bit small for banners but will produce the individual graphic components on vinyl that can then be applied to larger banners.

There are books, videos, trade journals available from many sources on different aspects of digital printing and signmaking that can be located through the internet and forums.

I would start with a subscription to SignCraft and Sign Business magazines.

I can't emphasize enough, however, the value of finding a supplier who is willing to provide support and training. The rest is up to your talent, intelligence and efforts.