• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco and Orafol

Willhsmith

It's true

As many of you may know, Grimco and Orafol (Oracal) had a bitter relationship and Grimco was not able to carry Orafol products. Well, with a buyout of Proveer Canada and Grimco under different management these days, they will now be carrying Orafol products. I was notified of this earlier last week and didn't post it because I figured someone else already would have posted it here. Anyway, they said they should start picking up the Orafol line of products around April of this year, but I don't know if it will be printed in the upcoming catalog yet.

As a Grimco employee and former Alumapanel employee, this is a true statement, we are pleased to carry Oracal, and orafol, as it is an awesome line, thanks for using Grimco we look forward to seeing you soon!!