• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Grommet and Snap Fasteners

Jordanspitz

Hello Everyone,

Really looking forward to joining this community. I started my company about 3 years ago and I just came across this forum. Snaps Plus specializes in GROMMETS AND SNAPS. I would love to talk shop with anyone looking for these particlar items and can certainly send samples. I carry all materials,sizes and finishes as well. US made but also my new import line, which can go through heavy thickness of material, webbing etc.
Since I am direct to consumer I am sure i can help with pricing as well from who you are using now.

Look forward to talking with everyone and to make this community stronger.

Jordan Spitz
Jordanspitz@snapsplus.co
jpg Logo.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hello Everyone,

Really looking forward to joining this community. I started my company about 3 years ago and I just came across this forum. Snaps Plus specializes in GROMMETS AND SNAPS. I would love to talk shop with anyone looking for these particlar items and can certainly send samples. I carry all materials,sizes and finishes as well. US made but also my new import line, which can go through heavy thickness of material, webbing etc.
Since I am direct to consumer I am sure i can help with pricing as well from who you are using now.

Look forward to talking with everyone and to make this community stronger.

Jordan Spitz
Jordanspitz@snapsplus.co
View attachment 162648
Heads up - you need to pay for a merchant membership to sell your snaps through this forum.