• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grommets and Banner Stands

J

john1

Hey guys, I have a customer who bought a vista print banner with banner stand is not satisfied with it (of course). They came to me wanting a 2x4' banner (give or take depending on the banner stand) with a nice sturdy stand, Apparently the stand they have was only $20 and is flimsy as all get out which is no surprise.

My supplier has a huge range of stands but since they are mostly for 31.5" wide banners and my customer wants a 24", i am looking at the "Ultimate Banner Stand". Anyone have any insight on how sturdy these are from experience?

Also, what is the protocol for putting in grommets so they fit to the stand size?

Thanks!

Raulrdz

Haven't used that banner stand, however normally grommets are place one inch from the top and one inch from the side. I make the "x" banner's often. I usally order them from with Orbus or Creative Banner. Just made four today using the SPRING 4 stand from Orbus.

J

john1

Thanks guys, is a inch in from the sides about standard so it fits?

Thanks!