• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GSPPlot shuts down randomly!

meltsner

Well, I have another Gerber problem here. When outputting a job from Composer (2.6), GSPPlot starts to open, then shuts down with the usual message, "GSPPlot has encountered an error and needs to close". This has just started happening, and it is COMPLETELY random. Sometimes it will close on the first job I send, next time I might can send up to 3 before it will. I haven't been able to do any more than 3-4 jobs before it shuts down. There has not been one thing (that I know of) that has been changed or done different on the computer related to Gerber.

The majority of the jobs I send are printed on the Maxx, then plotted. So if I have jobs that are printing but yet to be plotted and send another job and it closes, I have to resend the previous job and set it to the right settings (in order to plot, make sense? :smile:). Although most of the jobs are repeat jobs, so resending them is easy and quick, it is quickly getting annoying.

Any help would be appreciated, I know not what to do!!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i'd check with tony teveris...

if he can't help you, he should be able to put you in the right direction....

i'm running 3.0...but i don't remember having that issue when i did run 2.6