• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

guysgreat news

Cadmn

I went to the ISS show yesterday and Imagaro Z is now available and ready to ship. I previewed the program myself and was very impressed. I am now an affiliate salesperson for them and for a private link contact me at cadmn@hotmail.com or by PM here. My internet is curently down and will hopefully be back up by Saturday. I will catch everyone back ASAP.

P.S. Fred - if things go well I will become a merchant member. Thanks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Good luck with it. I personally think the Imagaro Tracer at 36% the price of Imagaro Z is a much more interesting product. They, unfortunately, treat it like a redheaded stepchild ... offering no demo for it without the Z features and no tech spec page for it either.

If I can't properly inform myself about it or test it out, all the demo movies in the world won't convince me to buy it.

Have you compared its results against Corel X3 PowerTrace or Illustrator's Live Trace?

300mphGraphics

I saw the program at SGIA and was pretty impressed. The font finding feature seemed to work pretty well, but of course the lady demo-ing it had done the same fonts over and over for days. I'd like to get my hands on it, bet I could f--- it up.