• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GX-24 Cutting Strip

mystysue

from what ive seen its like 18.00 for the replacement..
since a plotter can make you more than that in one job .. just break down and by the real deal.. Just my 2 cents.

Capital Signs

That cutting strip... Will it affect your cuts of vinyl? I'm guessing so, cause I have changed my blades 2 times, and still get crappy cuts... LOL. And it seems the cutting strip has a lot of indentions, cuts in it.

mystysue

when i first got my roland gx-24 I kept forgetting to press origin.
thats what ruined mine..lol..
My other plotter didnt have that. so i was unused to it..

and yes it will affect how your vinyl cuts.

Capital Signs

How did it ruin yours, when it spit the vinyl out backwards? I hate having to do that on this one... Other than that, I dont have much complaint! :)

D2S

I ordered mine from Beacon Graphics but the package was so lite it blew away and I am waiting for UPS to replace

mystysue

How did it ruin yours, when it spit the vinyl out backwards? I hate having to do that on this one... Other than that, I dont have much complaint! :)
Yeah.. it took off taking the vinyl backwards.. and cut where they was no vinyl .lol..
I always remember to set the origin now.. lol.

mystysue

rof.. nah.. i love my plotter.. .. Its the one that is completely just mine.. lol..
We have an older graphtec too.. and a versacamm in the shop.. but the little 24 inch roland Is MINE lol..

mystysue

yeah.. my Partner and Crime and i do.. Its just that my roland is the only machine.. He dont use lol.. and its where when sitting at my desk.. i can reach it.. lol..