• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gym Floor Graphics

SAS

I have been ask to do a graphic on a high school gym floor they want a digital print, it's only four colors I would like to paint it. The county maintenance guys are lightly sanding the floor and putting more clear down. They don't have time for me to paint it. Anyone have any suggestions, I have already told them I would pass but they found ddisigns dot com and ask if I would install it. I contacted ddi and they said I would need to put tuff resin over the print then they can clear over that. The floor is not smooth you can feel the cracks between the boards and I don't think the county guys and going to do a good job on the clear.

Any suggestion would be great thanks.

I mentioned this in a similar thread not too long ago. ----> A couple of years ago I had email and message board conversations with several shops who do nothing but gym floors for college and professional teams. I was told painting was the only way to go for long-term applications.

My question: Have methods/products improved in the last two years?

HulkSmash

well, it's only in perm. which is why he cant access the old thread but there i suggested..

is 3M IJ40C
Then i would just use 8059 or 3648 Lam over it.