• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hand painted goldleaf wording

JR's

Oldpaint
is Alicia a member of signs 101. If so what's her name. Her videos are incredible and she is very talented.
And in one of her videos she is carrying a sheet of MDO .5 plywood like it is nothing. Wow!

JR

OldPaint

i dont know but she does post on the other sign board....i frequent.
Z.........iam not the one who didnt belive it was hand painted, YOU WAS......so yea....i AM SPECIAL!!!!!!!!
fillin in................dont make you a signwriter, and layin down text with ONLY a brush....does.......so again we who cando this................ARE SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!
but we still luv ya.......

JR's

Okay Oldpaint,
I will bite, whats the other sign boards.
Inquiring minds would like to know.
Thanks
JR

zmatalucci

filling in is how I started, not how I letter today. I remember a post of yours way back about saying "fillin in is how you learned" during your apprenticeship in the alskan outback fighting off grizzlies with a quill in one hand and some one shot in the other. ;-)

OldPaint

that was SIBERIA....in the dead of winter of 1957......had to stick the brush up the bears butt to keep it soft enough to paint with.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA