• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hand sanitizer stations

petepaz

anyone need a hand sanitizing station for their shop, office, church, school or maybe you want to sell them?
let me know and i can get you contact info.
one of our customers makes them. just sharing the info

Attachments

• sani-station flyer.jpg
    sani-station flyer.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 156
  • sani-station flyer- magnet.jpg
    sani-station flyer- magnet.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 130

ikarasu

Ignore him.

I can see people not wanting to wear masks. I can even see people thinking the amount of life lost isn't even a big deal (I don't agree with it, but at least they can argue the economy is worth the loss of life).

One thing I don't get are the people claiming Covid is just a made up disease due to the election. Not even that its just not an important disease... but that it completely doesn't exist. No idea where they get it from...I know some sources downplay how serious it is, but I haven't seen any that deny it even exists.

petepaz

Ignore him.

I can see people not wanting to wear masks. I can even see people thinking the amount of life lost isn't even a big deal (I don't agree with it, but at least they can argue the economy is worth the loss of life).

One thing I don't get are the people claiming Covid is just a made up disease due to the election. Not even that its just not an important disease... but that it completely doesn't exist. No idea where they get it from...I know some sources downplay how serious it is, but I haven't seen any that deny it even exists.

no worries. i am not a huge fan of the things we have to do now. i wear my mask when mandated and wash my hands..blah..blah. i am doing what i have to so i can work and keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. not making light of the situation but with that said the government really shit the bed on this one. you need to protect the old and people with existing conditions but you can't shut down the whole economy. unfortunately people will die just like the flu and do what we can to keep the numbers low but we need to work