• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Handicap specialty sign

Sticky Signs

Ok, true story. One of the painters on our crew recently broke his "ding-dong" during intercourse. Yes this really can happen so be careful. Squirm squirm squirm. He's still off work but I've prepared this sticker for his return. We've been posting them up all over the shop to help welcome him back... Yes, we are terrible...

Attachments

• Handi dong.jpg
    Handi dong.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 102

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What position does the doctor apply the cast ?? Fully extended or pisser mode ??

What in the heck is in there to break ??

Oh yeah.... and if I was you, I'd be watching over my shoulder if this guy gets hold of how you're broadcasting this little incident over the internet.

jscarl

Like Gino said: What is there to break? Was he practicing on a not hole in a fence or something.??? A woodpecker from Michigan has tired of the snow and cold. He picked up and started flying south and west. He flew & flew for days, when he looked down and saw the giant red wood trees below, "Boy" that's for me he said. Down he went full speed ahead. At exactly the same second that he hit the tree, a bolt of lightning hit it too. The shock threw him to the ground. He looked up and the red wood was split from top to bottom. WOW he replied. Boy it sure is amazing how hard a pecker can get when it gets away from home.!!!

daveb

General Know-it-all
Mosh,
You should know this, had it happen to a bull once, had to sell the sucker for hambuger, wasn't good for anything else. Dang good Angus bull too, dumby just didn't get it lined up right.

Nuff said
Dave