• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Independence day

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Good day to be at the lake and thank God for a great country .... Full of and run by nut jobs

IMG20230704072310.jpg

DL Signs

Never go against the family
If people took the time to go out and see the beauty in the world like that, maybe there wouldn't be so many nut jobs...
Cheers :toasting:

gnubler

If people took the time to go out and see the beauty in the world like that, maybe there wouldn't be so many nut jobs...
Indeed. Probably no cell reception out at the lake, so no Grammin' or Crapchattin' possible, causing Madison/Kayden to ruin any time away from the web (hence its name).

There's water in Texas? Looks nice!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Indeed. Probably no cell reception out at the lake, so no Grammin' or Crapchattin' possible, causing Madison/Kayden to ruin any time away from the web (hence its name).

There's water in Texas? Looks nice!
I had to escape Texas's heat wave... Hiding out in Colorado for a while. Cell reception and internet is great out here.. so we will stay for a while I remote work.

Thunderstorm today...
IMG20230705171041.jpg

Last edited: