• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Harbor Sales Day

Steenland

Old Member
Harbor has been one of my favorite suppliers for 25 years, so I'd like to go, but it's a long drive from Richmond. Also, they're charging $25 to attend. That doesn't make me feel like a VIP.

signheremd

Yes, most of our shop is headed there. Since they are not charging $25 per person, but per shop, that only helps pay for the free lunch... ad the coupon, and it is a great deal

signheremd

How is lunch free if you have to pay to get in?
They charge your shop a flat $25 registration fee and include lunch - so if you have 4 people coming you still only pay $25 but you get four lunches... You gotta figure the $25 only helps to cover costs. Combine this with the 10% coupon and it is not really costing you anything but your time. So when all is said and done you save more than you pay - so free lunch.

It is a marketing event, so it should lead to an increase in sales for them, but for us it is a chance to see materials or services available to us that we might not be using, and thus potential to increase our own sales or profit margins.