• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anybody integrated VR programs such as Gravity Sketch in sign design?

mim

0_o
I'm embarrassingly obsessed with these design programs for VR. I'm not looking forward to the whole Metaverse future buuut I think it's really cool to be able to design in 3d, literally IN 3d. I was thinking that it would be cool to design that way and transfer the "sketch" to a 3d printer or other CAD program for routing, etc.
I won't be surprised if the answers here are "NO" or "NEVER" but I'm just curious if anybody has ever given that any thought or tried it out. I have been using it for world design but I think it could have some functionality in the sign business.

I skimmed this article briefly, some interesting points but I don't see it being a widely used method of interacting with clients. Maybe in the future? Who knows.

Heres a video of what Gravity Sketch can do, just imagine signage instead of architecture (caution you might get motion sickness o_O )

SignBoi

I have tried gravity sketch and thought about trying to export a "sculpture" and print it with my Ender 3.
If I do I'll post it.

MargaretGilliam

I need some kind of help with website templates based on attorney and law. Should I hire someone who has good experience in web development? Though someone suggested me to take a look online for buying a ready template for my website. I didn't get too many while searching online. But a few of them are good enough https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/ More than 1500+ presentations in one place. I hope it will meet my requirements.