• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone heard of this company?

thesignguy1986

Hi there I was looking at a website online:
signsupplyfactory.com

They have absolutely low prices on vinyl, banner material & grommet machines. I was wondering if anyone has used them because I have never ordered from them and I'm looking on there site and I'm just having a hard time believing they sell a good product at these prices.

Please let me know what you guys come up with.

Thanks Scott

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess you'll have to be the guinea pig and you tell us how good their stuff really is after you've tried it..............

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
They have the banner listed at $0.16 a sq.ft and the stuff Im selling is only $0.11 so I doubt they have the best prices on banner material after seeing what they have on the website.

Dice

I don't know about you but for me in the past using the cheapest materials hasn't really worked out well.

I recommend avoiding shady online dealers, especially ones in FL, Seems like all of the really shady ones are always in Florida. Sorry Floridans!

Work with a local supplier, Fellers, Grimco, Advantage. Supply is so much more than price you need to account for quality, reliability and service.

If you do decide to go down the shady path. Place a small order first.

thesignguy1986

I do almost all my stuff with either Fellers or Grimco actually but heck for $50 I can maybe try the banner just to see how it holds up. Thanks for all the advice and info and yes BigFish I can't find you in the merchant directory either. Where are you?