• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone seen this american eagle vector?

TheSnowman

I have a guy using this for some stuff, and Eric (Vector Doc) thought it probably existed somewhere where I could purchase it. Has anyone seen it around?

image001.jpg

TheSnowman

I actually remembered that I could upload one to google and try to match it right after I posted this. Didn't take long to find a raster, but a little digging and I found the vector. Sorry, totally spaced on being able to do that.

I actually remembered that I could upload one to google and try to match it right after I posted this. Didn't take long to find a raster, but a little digging and I found the vector. Sorry, totally spaced on being able to do that.

Yeah, that is a fantastic way to dig up images. I had no idea you could do that until someone pointed it out on this forum. Everyone should know about that feature.