• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Have a Latex 570 - need material help

inkDOTS

We could use any tips on printing on
1. Non Adhesive Vinyl - we use Druatex Blockout
2. Photo-paper - we use Primeart 8mil Gloss

We cant figure out how to keep the material from winkling up once it hits the dryer, tried adjusting the heat but if we get too low to where it does not wrinkle it does not dry well at all.

anyone els had these problems?
Any suggestions on different materials
we love the quality and the time save that we get with the latex printers

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Intellicoat PosterMax paper works great on our 360, we've been using it since we got the printer.

How much are you paying for the Postermax? My poster gloss paper prints really great in latex and I don't think anyone can compete with my prices on it, if you are interested. 36"x200' rolls are only $66 and I am local to you fyi.

Dan360

How much are you paying for the Postermax? My poster gloss paper prints really great in latex and I don't think anyone can compete with my prices on it, if you are interested. 36"x200' rolls are only $66 and I am local to you fyi.

That sounds a lot lower than what we're paying. We're at $306 CAD for 54". You have a location in Canada? You may be thinking of Ontario, California. Which is confusing cuz the abbreviation is the same.

inkDOTS

contact info for yalls texas branch would be great

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
That sounds a lot lower than what we're paying. We're at $306 CAD for 54". You have a location in Canada? You may be thinking of Ontario, California. Which is confusing cuz the abbreviation is the same.

Dam, I was hoping Ontario California. My bad.

ikarasu

Check out AGS And Ritemedia...

http://www.allgraphicsupplies.com/p...loss-solvent-paper-54-x-100-rm-paper-54-group

I use it a lot for latex, works great. Usually I stay away from budget brands for vinyl... But paper is paper, this stuff is less than $150 for a roll thats 54" x 100 ft, and prints great.