• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have you ever seen something like this?

Barry Jenicek

Any idea where I can purchase this?

Pic A & B are the same thing. The A part connects (mates) to the C part. As you can see, each have screw holes so the pieces can be anchored to a substrate.

Part A has TWO cylindrical parts that have Spring-Loaded Ball Bearings in each.

Pic C (I’ll call it the “Receiving” unit) shows the other half of the item. (The pic shows it recessed into the substrate) If you look hard, you can see that the receiving unit is tapered. It is wide at the top and tapers inwardly toward the bottom.

The idea is, when the top part (A) engages the bottom part (C), the spring-loaded bearings will contract and, as they mate together, the bearings will “hug” around the tapered receiving unit.

Does anyone know where I can purchase these??
Any ideas as to what to call this type of hardware so I can do a Google Search??

Thanks

Barry
Signs by Unique

Make sense???

Does Outwater carry this item? OR do you have something that is comparable? If not, can you give me a few other ideas where I could purchase them?

Thanks for you time

Barry Jenicek

Signs by Unique

Attachments

• Pic of Mounting Hardware.jpg
    Pic of Mounting Hardware.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 90