• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Having alot of trouble with Flexi and Graphtec 700

Hi, I am new to FlexiPrint and Graphtec 700. Yesterday i was having trouble getting the Graphtec to read my reg. and then taking my media to the end of the roll and losing my media...then a crap load of errors. Now i finally got it to read my reg. marks and working but its starting to cut at the last reg. mark and all the cuts are way off. The cutting should start at the first reg. mark but its not. Can anybody help me out here...i am at a lost big time. Thanks for all your help.:banghead:

CS-SignSupply

When you load the media into the cutter and set the pinch rollers, what options are given 'exactly' on the Graphtec LCD?

When you load the media into the cutter and set the pinch rollers, what options are given 'exactly' on the Graphtec LCD?

It just gives me the options

Roll 1 - Rear set
Roll 2 - Rear set
Sheet

Ive been picking Roll 1 - Rear set

Then it measures my x and y and then its ready to go. I go back to my FlexiSign and hit send on the cut file. It finds all the reg. marks and then starts cutting at the last reg. mark destroys my print cause its not cutting at the right spot.

CS-SignSupply

So it is set to feed from the back and then to sense the front edge of the material... Does it do this correctly?

What version of Flexi? 7.5, 7.6, 7.6v1, etc... Which crop mark settings are you using?

I have flexi 8.5 and im not sure how to tell what reg marks im using there shaped like an L in each corner. And does it matter which way you load the cutter? Because i tried it both ways and got the same result.

CS-SignSupply

Take the blade holder out for now to use for dry runs and simply watch where the path is being followed... will save material.

Is it cutting a mirrored image or simply a rotated image of the job?

Call me at 606-922-4609 and I will try to help over the phone.

Take the blade holder out for now to use for dry runs and simply watch where the path is being followed... will save material.

Is it cutting a mirrored image or simply a rotated image of the job?

Call me at 606-922-4609 and I will try to help over the phone.

Ok i will do that right now. Thanks so much for your help.

Jay

I finally got it to work....:rock-n-roll:
Thanks so much Bobby and Stacy...i am very blessed to find this site and the good people on it. Thank you so much.:U Rock: