• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Having issues with contour cut all of a sudden. Tried new files and still issues.

F80M3

Custom Title
Flexi12

Created 3.05" circles 14 of them 2 rows of 7 spaced .125 apart.

select all, effect, contour cut set at -.02 or even .1 doesn't matter.

graphtec ce6000 (been using fc8600 driver)

it will just start cutting the circles not even look for the reg marks.

If if I create a new file with squares and do the same steps as above it works. I've been banging my head against the desk for 1.5 hours now.

Ive recreated the circles in multiple new files but it refused to look for the reg marks.

What the heck is going on anyone have any idea?

ive killed flexi and restarted the computer. Powered down the graphtec and turned it back on too

F80M3

Custom Title
so this is weird..if i add more rows of circles it will look for the reg marks...but 2 rows it refuses... what the heck

F80M3

Custom Title
Have you tried deleting the cutter in flexi and then reinstalling the cutter?

I did same thing... i can now recreate the issue. if the overall print/cut area is too small it wont look for reg marks...ive never had this happen before cause i always print large quantities...tonight i just printed 14 small decals to test out printing on clear...if i do 21 decals it passes that threshold of whatever is ("too small" where it doesnt look for the reg marks) and it cuts fine... not sure why but i can live with that.