• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

head crash epson sc-s70610

kaballesha

Hello!
Sorry for my English.
I have a problem with the right head Epson SC-s70610 8c.
There was a crack in the head (see photo). At this time, the used cartridge cyan, who was found to be defective by Epson.
Head crash were not.After cleaning the nozzle disappeared all nozzles cyan. Then I did the washing head - disappeared in addition also all nozzles magenta.
Now I print one head.
Why this happened?
Could this be due to defective Cyan ink?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 236
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 203

twmiller24

Argh. I'm sorry, we've had this happen to us. Either (a) you got bad ink that destroyed the head or, (b) your head hit the metal media guide when it crashed, thereby destroying the head (happened to us twice), or (c) the Epson SureColor demon just made it stop. I'm betting on B.

Rydaddy

Agree. From the image provided it looks like the head was physically damaged by hitting something.

Snydo

I've had 3 printheads replaced because of bad ink between 2 machines and none of them showed any external damage. Appears to me you struck a loose media guide on the left side of your platen?