• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head not printing

estebanrodo

I am going crazy. Two of the head are not printing in my Roland XC540.
At the begining I have change heads, dumpers, caps and cables.
After makeing the test print the head still not printing, so I decided to chage also the main head board, but still not printing.
I double check all the procedure, and I am pretty sure everything is ok.
No air the tubes, head, dumpers, cables and main board are brand new.
The last try I made was changing the cable with other head and we found that it is working, I made it print.
I do not know where the problem remains.
Can anyone help me.

kffernandez

since you've already changed the head board, how about testing the carriage board?
personally, i still think it's the head board. two heads going out usually means a blown fuse, at the least.

kelly

bachaar

if you change the head board and the problem still same
i think that you have a problem in carriage board or in cable card
because if those have a problem like ' short circuit 'be careful because This is reflected directly to the head board it broke the fuse firstly and the transistor c4131
so now go check the fuse and transistor c4131 in head board if you find one in those broken you must know that you have a problem in cable or in carriage boad
good luck

estebanrodo

We have check that the problem still reminding.
We changed the fuse and try the new and old head board and inmiatly the fuse stop working. So it is not the problem. Something is burnning the fuse, and we do not know what. We think that it can be caused by a shrot circuit send it by the carriage board or may be in the power supply component. What do you think? Any idea?

bachaar

ok sure that it's a short circuit
ok now replace the fuse broken
and you must check transistor C3141 then check again the cable cards if they are good i think the problem is in head replace the head but before you check the all
after this all i think your problem will resolve
good muck for that