• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heads up Memorial Day deal.

SignManiac

Graphicstock.com is offering a one year subscription special for $99.00 unlimited downloads for the year. A good offer by my account.

SignManiac

From what I've seen, yes. In the past I've used Vector stock, but this site is similar. For $99 bucks, you can't go wrong"

CES020

Just a reminder for those that signed up for the 7 day trial that once your trial is up, they bill you for $50 a month without giving you any reminder emails.

Today was my 7th day, I didn't want to keep the subscription and I logged into my account only to notice they had already invoiced me and charged my card $50. You won't get a "Don't miss the opportunity emails", and it's an automatic renewal of $50 a month too.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with any of that, but just throwing it out there in case you tried it for a day or two and forgot about it.

I called, got someone in 20 seconds, they said "no problem" and refunded my card immediately.

I would probably have kept it for the $99 a year, but I found the searches to be horrible. You search for something specific and it brings up 1000's of things that have nothing to do with your search. I was searching for a thorn crown for a church piece I needed, and I searched thorn crown and it brought up 3 images of that and then 100's and 100's of other things that had nothing to with a thorn or a cross. That seemed to be the normal thing I got. Just very random results from the search.

mameighan

I signed up for the $99 deal and while they have some good stuff, I hope they listen and improve their search engine which sucks and does pop up seemingly irrelevant stuff.