• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat transfer material?

"Deposit Please"

Anyone heard of FIBRON heat transfer material? I have to do 20 t-shirts (front and back) with simple lettering all in black. Would you recommend Fibron? I'm just looking for material easier to work with other than siser:frustrated:

royster13

I use Siser all day long and would consider it easy to work with.....What problems are you having?

As far as Fibron, best I can tell is it is ThermoFlex sold as Feller's house brand.....So it would work very similar to Easy Weed in my mind....

Mike_Koval

in my best guess it is re-branded thermoflex.

I would try samples of material until you find one that works best for you. We at Imprintables carry a variety of material for heat applied graphics both cad-cut and solvent printable. If you would like to try some let me know. Thanks!

megacab

Fibron is all i use and as others have said, it is just re-branded thermoflex plus. cuts good, weeds good, and have had zero complaints from customers.

westpointsigns

I've been using EnduraTEX from SW for the last 4 years (specifically their Hotmark 70 and Metallics) with great results and zero complaints.
It is a lot cheaper in price than the Thermoflex and Siser materials and I get the same results.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I use a ton of EasyWeed and love it. I've been meaning to try the spectra, just never seem to get around to it.

Mosh

I got some FIBRON from Grimco...on the inside of the tube it says Thermoflex... We use it for names and numbers and stuff like that. Good stuff.

Mosh

What is better about it??? Do telll, I am always looking for better stuff. Thermo is stifff.

Air Art Girl

I got a sample of Chemica awhile ago. Never really played with it until yesterday. I have the metallic laser. It has the same rainbow color as oil and changes in different light angles. I can see where this could be popular.

The film is sooo thin it sinks right in super easy, low heat, 280 with only 7-10 seconds. Pretty cool stuff, not sure of the cost. I believe Denco carries it but I got my sample directly from Chemica so have not purchased a roll yet.

http://www.chemica.fr/hotmark-metallic.html,p,2,5,7

Clear Choice

I use Fibron and it is rebranded Thermoflex Plus.
Feller's pricing is good and you can buy small
quantities of odd colors.

My customers are impressed with the feel and
surprised that it is not thick.

One thing I don't like about it is that it has
Tractor feed holes. So, that 15" material is really
only 14" wide.