• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello all.. :)

kamm

Wow, how nice! You guys are super quick to say hello. That's really awesome, and I thank you for that.

I live near Allentown now, but grew up in Jersey. Northern Jersey. What area are you in SignBoy?

Thanks again everyone. How nice. :)

Sign_Boy

Wow, how nice! You guys are super quick to say hello. That's really awesome, and I thank you for that.

I live near Allentown now, but grew up in Jersey. Northern Jersey. What area are you in SignBoy?

Thanks again everyone. How nice. :)

That's funny near Princeton / Trenton. Where in North Jersey?
And Allentown is not that far from me.

kamm

Mostly West Milford, near Greenwood Lake. But did some time in Kearny. I think that was about the furthest south I've lived. Unless you count summers at the shore. :D

Been alot of changes to Jersey since I left 10 yrs ago. How long have you been in biz there? Do you see the same thing?

Sign_Boy

Mostly West Milford, near Greenwood Lake. But did some time in Kearny. I think that was about the furthest south I've lived. Unless you count summers at the shore. :D

Been alot of changes to Jersey since I left 10 yrs ago. How long have you been in biz there? Do you see the same thing?

On my own for a little over 2 years but in and out since 99.
NJ is changing big time but I can't say for the better.

West Milford wow that's way North from me. I have family in Ringwood.

So what type of stuff do you do?

kamm

I started out with inkjet heat transfers, but it didn't take long before I find myself desperately wanting a cutter. I want to add vinyl to the line up, and grow into supporting the local schools and dance studios with apparel. I also can't help but notice when I drive around my town, there are alot of worn out signs that need replacing. Another thing that is getting really big near me is company window graphics.

So, I'm on the prowl for a good set up. I'm going to be lurking for a while. Take a good long time doing the back reading on what's going on.

It's been great talking to you guys. Thanks for your time. Have a great night. :)

Oh, SignBoy, I lived in Ringwood for awhile. Nice town. :)

mystysue

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Kammm..lol... Hiya..

Now boys be nice to Kamm shes a friend.. lol.
Kamm.. I know you will find loads and loads of info here.. as its just loaded with talent and knowledge.. .. and I must say You are going about this is a great way.. with all the research and stuff..

huggls
sue

kamm

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Kammm..lol... Hiya..

SSSSsssuesssss! So good to see you!!! :D

mystysue said:
Now boys be nice to Kamm shes a friend.. lol.

Aw, thank you, Sue, and I must say, the folks have been very nice to me, thank you again for the nice welcome.

SignBoy, thanks again, and when the time comes for questions, I appreciate the offer.

mystysue said:
Kamm.. I know you will find loads and loads of info here.. as its just loaded with talent and knowledge.. .. and I must say You are going about this is a great way.. with all the research and stuff..

huggls
sue

Thanks, Sue. I'll be putting my time in lurking. I'm sure it will take a while, but I think with the information and knowledge here, I'm hoping I can handle the big learning curve a little easier. I look forward to reading.

Have a nice weekend all, and {{{Sue}}}

Kamm :)