• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello everyone!

rcmtnet

Adksigns
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Matthew Harris I live in upstate NY smack dab in the middle of the Adirondack park about 10 miles from Lake Placid.

I have two young girls and a great wife who supports my very expensive side job. I am a full time high voltage lineman, it pays the bills and spend 20-30 hours a week applying vinyl graphics. I spend a lot of time drooling over new vinyl printing technology in hopes that someday my creative side can be released, however all good things take time.

Well enough about me and thanks for listening,

Matt

geb

How's it going Mathew? I'm on the southern end of the park, Edinburg, Great Sacandaga Lake area. Being a lineman you probably got a chance to work the ice storm in '98. I was up there for a week also, never forget it.

Don't know much about digital printing, but if I can ever help with anything, give me a shout.

George

nodrenim

Hi, Matt, Welcome from an old geezer in NC who used to live in upstate NY. 48 yrs worth. St. Lawerence, Clinton an Otsego Counties. Too much snow and cold for me. Good luck, keep the faith and buy a good lettering brush. Nodernim

rcmtnet

Adksigns
Thanks for the welcoming me aboard everyone!

geb, yeah the ice storm was something to see but not much fun to work in. It was many cold days of hard work but in the end all was well.

nodrenim, I would have to agree the cold weather can sometimes press your will. I have 15 years left to pick my retirement home unless I strike it rich doing signs! in the end I can guarantee it will be a warm place at least for the winter months.

Dennis, I may have exaggerate a bit, however at times it feels like a lot more when you figure in the design aspect.

THATgirl, thats what I say on them dark and stormy nights.

Fred I am looking forward to reading and contributing in the months ahead, there is a wealth of information here that can never be learned reading a book! You run a tight ship from what I can see, thats really the only way.
:thumb:
Matt