• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Alabama

signmanbob

I ran across these forums googling for a decal company. This looks like a helpful resource for anyone in the sign business.
I've been making signs for quite a while but you never stop needing help and advice.
I started out hand lettering, but do most everything with the 'puter now.
Although I stay pretty busy, most people in this area bulk at paying for anything too fancy. The last thing that I hand lettered was a fire safety trailer that had rough house vinyl siding. I was really enjoying pulling out the brushes until I slipped off of the ladder and almost covered myself with red paint :Oops:

Well, hello to everyone and I will be checking these forums when I get the chance.
Signmanbob

signmanbob

OldPaint said:
how close to me are ya?

I'm way up in north Alabama near Huntsville. Almost to the TN line. Pretty good ways from Florida although that is a popular place to get a little beach time for folks in this area.

signmanbob

I'll be sniffing around. There is a lot of talent here. Very impressive. Thank you for the great welcome, everyone.