• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Big D

Bill Heishman

I'm not really new to this forum, but have been in and out for a few years. Mostly a reader, I will try to be more of a contributer now as time allows.

My shop is small and the work varies greatly from small personal window decals to tour bus graphics and designs. Since I have a pathological fear of bordom (according to my wife :) this suits me fine. I chose this career after a long career in electronics and consumer sales. At one time I owned 3 car stereo shops and did all of my own repairs. Nightmares still bother me at times from this previous life. LOL

Being a quiet one, I've not met or chatted much with others in the same business. This may have handicapped me a few times as I've had to learn things the hard way rather than ask for advice.

Lets get to know one another....

Bill Heishman

dsbrooks

Howdy..I got the fear of bordom too..

Howdy Bill!! Nice to meet you.. I have the same fear of bordom.. Gotta stay busy..:Cool 2:

Steve B..

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Bill... you never said - but I'm assuming "Big D" is my neighbor to the east? Mebbe I'll get a chance to drop over sometime when I do a material run to one of the Dallas supply places.

Bill Heishman

Would enjoy meeting you Dave. Your motorcycle graphics are really hot! My shop is located in the mid-cities, and we could certainly talk shop over some good Mexican food ;-)

Steve C.

Hi Bill and Welcome to the forum! Also a neighbor to the west and a friend of
Dave's.

Steve C.
Art&Sign Studio
Fort Worth