• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Central Michigan

Sign Guy

I have been in the business for almost two years and ended up diong signs on a whim. I own a performance engine shop and at a trade show where vinyl equipment was on display thought that as I am doing the engines and many of the cars need decals why not do some. I thought I would do a few cars a year for some extra cash knowing there is a local guy who has been in business for years who is a lowballer which (I refuse to do). When I bought the equipment a friend who has expierence in graphic arts offered to do the work on a contract basis. She has done a great job in the last two years that without any advertising she has more than enough work to keep her busy but auto graphics are not a big part of the business. I am glad I found this site and have read many of the posts from the last year and have picked up many helpful hints.
Bob
Graphtec CE3000, Flexi Pro, Corel Suite