• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from eastern PA!

cmedwards

I'm Craig.. and I joined this forum because I'm planning on retiring soon and we have some nice equipment for sale. Actually we were never any sign making type business but we did start to print our own showroom banners , posters, etc. To be honest... in hind sight we should have not made the investments in equipment and time, given the amount of banners and signage we actually produced... :Oops:, but live and learn. Should have left it up to the pro's and focused on other parts of the business, but it was fun and I'm always interested in learning more..... Now it looks like we'll be doing a long distance move next year and I don't think our Canon IPF9000S will make the trip.

Anyway I'll contribute what I can (mostly have used Corel Draw), and looking forward to learning from all the professionals here.