• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from MO.

southpawP8NTR

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I just so happened to stumble across this site and see alot of informed opinions. I've always valued a different point of view on any sign subject. Know-it-alls never grow they stay the same because it is all they know. I'm an old school sign artist with a little over 15 years experience and a small side shop. My day job consists of a large sign co. though .... one day!!!:thumb:

SouthPaw

I thought I had this screen name copyrighted??? My lawyers will be getting in touch with your lawyers...though since you've added "p8ntr" I might not have a leg to stand on...

I've got lots of opinions...don't know how many of them are informed ones, though.

All kidding aside...welcome to Signs101...from one SouthPaw to another.

{Hey...stop me if you've heard this one before...
If the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body and if the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, then aren't left-handed people the only ones in their right mind? }

--William

smullen

southpawP8NTR said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I just so happened to stumble across this site and see alot of informed opinions. I've always valued a different point of view on any sign subject. Know-it-alls never grow they stay the same because it is all they know. I'm an old school sign artist with a little over 15 years experience and a small side shop. My day job consists of a large sign co. though .... one day!!!:thumb:
Welcome....

I'm kinda new here too...

What part of Mo are you in???

Sign Guy

Welcome from Central Michigan. You will find loads of great info here along with friendly people willing to lend a hand.
Bob

JoySigns

Cool: someone else from the central part of the states...Welcome! I lived in KC for 9 years. Both of my children are natives of Missouri.