• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From North Georgia

D

drdotcom

Hi all my name is Ron Farmer AKA drdotcom. I have been lurking around for a while and thought I would chime in and introduce myself. I got in the sign business by accident, I own a Plumbing company and needed a bunch of stuff done and being the computer nerd that I am and love tech toy I just dove right in about 4 years ago with a 24" plotter.

It had become an obsession of mine now. I am a serious font junkie and graphic collector. I am running Flexi 7, Corel 11 with SignCut Pro 2002, Adobe Photo Shop and many other programs.

Thanks for the great site.. :cool1:

Ron
drdotcom :thankyou:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Ron. Glad to see you posting here. I've seen your posts at LV. I also am a serious font junkie and graphic collector. We should compare notes sometime.

D

drdotcom

Thanks Fred... Don't know about LV but I am am very active on signforums.com

Thanks for the welcome....

Ron
drdotcom

geb

Hi drdotcom, being a font junkie you might enjoy some of the links in the web links area under software/fonts. Glad to see you here.

George