• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

smullen

I'm new here, thought I'd stop in and say Hi...

I've always liked hands on type jobs and wanted to run my own business, so I am taking the plunge and trying to start up my own sign business...

I frequent several other forums (non sign related) and have learned alot and meet some really nice people and since I have much to learn about this industry, I figured I'd look for a vbullentin type forum for signage..

smullen

Thanks for the welcome...

I already like this place and I'm sure its goint to become one of the forums I visit daily or as often as possible... I have already picked up a few tips... (lots of reading still)

Thanks again guys... Also, I'm a IP Network Engineer by trade and I build lowriders, custom cars, trucks and Hi-End Car Audio/Video systems for my hobbies...

I have a lot of info relating to those fields. So if you ever need any help, drop me a line... I'll advise you the best that I can...

nodrenim

Hi, smullen, Welcome to our little family, hope you like the neighborhood. We all try, in one way or the other, to be of help, when asked. Good luck in your new venture, I've come to like this crazy business a whole lot in the past 44 years. nodrenim