• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Epson s80600 "call for service" but they're still closed for New Year

mim

0_o
So we just had from Christmas eve until today off from work. I expressed concern about leaving the printer and a few of the guys who would be here throughout the week assured me they would shake the white ink cartridge. Well yeah, they admittedly only did once. We didn't put it into storage mode because we didn't want to waste the ink if people were gonna be around to take care of it.

When I got in this morning I ran a nozzle check first thing and everything looked great, I was relieved. I've been printing for 7 hours now and everything has been fine, just trying to share some background info.

I got this error code after I put a new roll of Clearview on, it was doing it's feeding/measuring business when it stopped. I couldn't find any information on this error code online.

If anybody has any info on what this means I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise I'll try calling them again tomorrow, I'm just impatient and anxious about it now.

Happy New Year!

Attachments

• error code.jpg
    error code.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 401