• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help. Feed motor error 0008 that I can't fix

jjh781

Hello, I have a sp300v that I had a short in the cut carriage cable and it took out the servo board. I replaced the servo board with a new one, and replaced the cut carriage cable. Now I get a feed motor error 0008 when I try to cut. I replaced the feed motor, the junction board 2 that the motor plugs into and the cable that goes to the servo board. I've also changed the cut carriage board. Nothing seems to work. It cut out one sheet the other night that was roughly 30"x30" and I thought it was fixed, but the next one I tried to cut it errored again.

I've checked the pinch rollers, and the grit rollers with the motor unhooked spins freely with no resistance. Machine prints without any issues and if I print multiple say 2" decals across the width of the page in print & cut mode it cuts it out without any issues.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know,.

Thank you.