• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help finding high res images

WeBdiverse

Hey y'all,
I was looking for some high res images of Nascar Racing. I cant find anything big enough to let me blow it up to cover my wall in my shop. Anyone know where I can find some hi res images...??? No these are not for resale just personal use....photos that someone has taken would work too...I just want to decorate but nothin im finding is big enough. Also Im lookin for any vector images of an English Mastiff...willing to pay. preferably a head shot. THE ENGLISH MASTIFF IS WAY IMPORTANT SO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. JUST LET ME KNOW, Thanks in advance...:rock-n-roll:

jiarby

The quick answer is to take your own pictures at a race, and of your pooch. Then you have no licensing trouble. I don't know of any nascar high res stuff but it isn't my thing.

joeshaul

Hate to take it off topic, but just out of curiosity, where does the copyright line start to blur? The photograph is creative work of the photographer, but does the object/subject of the photograph have some rights as well?

I.E.: If I take a picture of a famous driver, car, or whatever, does that mean I can reproduce and sell that picture, simply because I took it?

jiarby

How much money did Andy Worhol pay Marilyn Monroe... or Campbell's Soup??

Beware of legal advice provided in a forum!