• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!! FlexiSignPro 7.6 suddenly...

gcljlamb

Won't import EPS files. They were working fine earlier and I was able to import them at will. Now the file type EPS won't even show up in the list of choices.
Need assistance ASAP!!

Thanks ahead of time,

George

ARMSRAISED

If it won't import just open it to another window get what you need copy it and paste it into the file you are working on. importing is just a little short cut, not a nessesary function.

Kevin Huffman

Hey Dennis/Gcljlamb,
Uninstalling and reinstalling flexi is a big step. When Flexi has a built in reset button, which will reset it back to the day it was installed. It is called Clear Preferances.
But first, make sure you jobs are not saved in the C:/ProgramFile/Flexi directory. If they are in there they will be deleted. You will need to move them before you do this.
You will also have to reset up everything in your rip/print screen. I would suggest taking screen shots of them all before you do this, unless you know Flexi very well.

Armsraised, as far as the copy and pasting thing, I would never do that with graphics programs. When you copy and paste, you take it out of its native program with out any preparation. Put it into Windows and then just dump it into the new program. I don't think windows is much of a graphic program. It may be good at handleing stuff from Microsoft's Word into Microsoft's Exel (they are made by the same people) but from Photoshop into Flexi, I would never trust it.

ARMSRAISED

It' works wonderfuly for me, i've probably done it 10 times since my last post. I do understand your concern but I've done it tens of thousands of times without a problem.

Slim49

.EPS function gone away

Wow., I "lost . the .eps function years ago after installing printmaster platinum in order to get a customers file.
has NOT worked ever since. upgrades , new versions, that .eps usefulness is lost for good.
I always believed it was a function tacked on thru corel draw & "lost" via updates. Flexi when they were cost free tech support were of NO help.
if you find a fix email me lips aT fuse d o t net.
Steve

Won't import EPS files. They were working fine earlier and I was able to import them at will. Now the file type EPS won't even show up in the list of choices.
Need assistance ASAP!!

Thanks ahead of time,

George