• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help. getting cmd hp/gl2 error

wrightll

rightly
My cutter is showing an error message HP/GL2 and will not cut, how ever when I connect the cuter to my old machine (using Vinyl Express Expert) it cuts fine. I am running windows XP using Flexi pro 7.6v2. Any ideas?

J Hill Designs

My cutter is showing an error message HP/GL2 and will not cut, how ever when I connect the cuter to my old machine (using Vinyl Express Expert) it cuts fine. I am running windows XP using Flexi pro 7.6v2. Any ideas?

can you change the driver in flexi to HPGL from GPGL (or vice versa)? sounds like a bad driver issue

CS-SignSupply

See if you can change the MODE of COMMUNICATION on the cutter. Common error message when the HPGL Driver in Flexi is trying to send data to the cutter configured as GPGL

wrightll

rightly
changing drivers

I am not sure on how to make any changes. Someone else had installed the cutter & program for me. Are the changes made in the program or on the cutter itself?

J Hill Designs

I am not sure on how to make any changes. Someone else had installed the cutter & program for me. Are the changes made in the program or on the cutter itself?

the changes I said will be in the software -- production manager, cutter setup

The changes he said are on the cutter - no idea where