• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help - How do you print only a small sample of the graphic in Versaworks

Signturesigns

I am printing a large scal graphic on my roland XC 540 printer and before I print the entire graphic I want to sample a certain section so I can see if the color spot color I chose will print correctly. How Do i select just that portion to print?

JulieS

It's a button at the bottom of the left side called "Clip & Tile." You just drag to zoom in on the portion you want to print, then make sure the other portions are grayed out (right click inside those sections if they're not). Then to go back and print the whole thing, drag your edges back out. This is for Versaworks 4.4, not sure if it has changed in newer versions...

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Not sure what design or production software you are using, but when we need to do this we always make a rectangle the width of the print media X [whatever height needed] and use it as a mask and print that.

IDB Signs

It's a button at the bottom of the left side called "Clip & Tile." You just drag to zoom in on the portion you want to print, then make sure the other portions are grayed out (right click inside those sections if they're not). Then to go back and print the whole thing, drag your edges back out. This is for Versaworks 4.4, not sure if it has changed in newer versions...

I am running the most recent version (1.6.13) of Versaworks Dual, and it is still the same.