• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help locating artwork?

Checkers

Hi 101ers,

I've been searching for the dog headshots contained within the art on this page...

www.midatlanticschh.com

I've searched the obvious sites and had no luck. So, I'm hoping someone here would recognize it and direct me to the source.

I tried the original designer, but he passed away a few years ago. So, I would like to keep with the original theme, but update it a little (ok a lot).

TIA,

Checkers

Checkers

Hey Chicago,
Since I'm always willing to learn, I would like to please explain, in detail, what you mean when you say "Wouldn't take much to just recreate it."
BTW, I attached the art in case anyone didn't want to go to the website.

Thanks again,

Checkers

Attachments

• MidAtlantic.jpg
    MidAtlantic.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 38

flyinhawaiian968

Well, while searching for a font for another S101'er, I ran across a font you may be interested in! Looks like those dogs "may" have come from a dingbat font called DoggyPrint AOE, their website is www.astigmatic.com, font was created by Astigmatic One Eye in 1998.

At least that's the info posted into the ttf file...

Hope that helps.
Chris