• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Me! E119 Whitout Solution!

wayaman

Waya
Dear friends

I have an error on my machine falcon outdoor II, I received the newsletter as causes for and as to repair the error, but apparently the cause is different, we would like to know or units as manufacturers we can help solve this drawbacks.

Problem description:

Error E119 Overhead Head 4

According to Technical Information Bulletin: Cable TIB188_Flat Treatment

But they have changed all the FFC carefully both long and short with new ones and again the error persists, there is no head 4 connected to cable and goes on to say that the head 4 is overheated.

I hope we can help!

and all the diagnosis is made, recheck the fcc has even the Epson driver as indicated in the diagnosis number 6.

GRAPHIFER

Error e 119

Did you fix your machine?? today I got the same error in mind Falcon II Outdoor and I need Help please!!!! :banghead:

jhanson

Head overheat errors usually indicate a short in the print head or FFC cable. If you've already replaced the cables, the problem is almost always in the head.

Did you say that head 4 is disconnected? If there is no head connected to the FFC cable, the machine may throw either a overheat or fuse error. You have to have the head connected properly before you go any further.

samo

anything new?

Dear friends

I have an error on my machine falcon outdoor II, I received the newsletter as causes for and as to repair the error, but apparently the cause is different, we would like to know or units as manufacturers we can help solve this drawbacks.

Problem description:

Error E119 Overhead Head 4

According to Technical Information Bulletin: Cable TIB188_Flat Treatment

But they have changed all the FFC carefully both long and short with new ones and again the error persists, there is no head 4 connected to cable and goes on to say that the head 4 is overheated.

I hope we can help!

and all the diagnosis is made, recheck the fcc has even the Epson driver as indicated in the diagnosis number 6.

anything new? I have same problem, its not printhead and non of the cables, looks like its motherboard or headboard. :banghead: