• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help me pick out a clip art collection!

JD789

I need to invest in atleast 1 good clip art collection. I do indoor designer vinyl and these are the things I am interested in:

Animals, Household items, basic shapes, swashes/ornaments, sign frames and borders... plus anything else that can enhance indoor vinyl lettering. This stuff needs to be really basic in design, silhouette stlye.

I am trying to custom design my own but having a good start-up collection would be great.

Fred, are any of your collections a good fit for my needs? Are they vinyl ready?

Thanks in advance!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would recommend our Value Bundle #11, if you can budget it. To assist in that regard, use coupon code s101-vb during checkout and $60.00 will be deducted from your total.

If you can't budget that, then I would next recommend you check out our other value bundles and use the same coupon code.

In terms of usefulness, I would rank our vinyl ready collections in the following order:

• Plotter Art Originals
  • Vector Art Mega Collection #1
  • Vector Art Mega Collection #3
  • Vector Art Mega Collection #2
For all our current specials, see This Thread. All specials expire on April 30th, 2007.

You may also want to visit our sister site Express Clipart which features individual Plotter Art brand and Vector Art brand images along with as of yet unpublished work for immediate purchase and download along with a keyworded search engine.

imaSIGNr

I'd say if can only get one right now, get the vector art mega #1. I have #2 also, but never seems to be anything I like there. I have not seen #3 yet, but #1 is very useful.

GregT

Wow what a deal. JD789 having Freds vector art is well worth the cost. You can make up the cost using several images on several jobs.

Terollee

A Big Thankyou to Fred!

Thanks for the 60$ coupon off on your Vector graphics just ordered #1 and #3. I can hardly wait till they get here. My wallet will thank you in a couple of months. Terollee

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for the 60$ coupon off on your Vector graphics just ordered #1 and #3. I can hardly wait till they get here. My wallet will thank you in a couple of months. Terollee

And I thank you for your order. :thankyou:

I will again point out to anyone interested that the discount coupon specials end at midnight, Monday April 30th.

TrustedImages

Vector Art Mega Collections all the way!!!! Volumes 1,2, and 3 ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!! Very useful stuff in all 3. And very different as well. You can check out the images in each volume at www.vectorart.com That will allow you to determine which volumes or find out all 3 are best for you!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Vector Art Mega Collections all the way!!!! Volumes 1,2, and 3 ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!! Very useful stuff in all 3. And very different as well. You can check out the images in each volume at www.vectorart.com That will allow you to determine which volumes or find out all 3 are best for you!

I agree on the value of Vector Art Brand collections, but I think my site does a better job of showing the content because its done with an image gallery made up of thumbs, preview images and a keyworded search engine.

Our prices are a lot better too.