• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HELP!!! Mimaki Rasterlink ignoring files in Hot Folder

billram570

My old windows PC took a dump and I had to buy a new one. Im running Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit now and I updated my Rasterlink 5SG to version 4.70 which is their latest that is suppose to work with Windows 10. I also updated the printer driver to version 4.1.5. Now when i send files over the hot folder. I get a message in Rasterlink that says: File in Hotfolder being ignored"

When i try to print a file thats on the Rasterlink PC itself is gives me the message: "File cannot be Read"

Anyone know anything about this. Im stranded here trying to fix this.

Please HELP!!

Best Regards,

Bill

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Have you tried bringing in a file directly into Rasterlink rather than the hot folder? Does it work? Are you sending the files to the hot folder using Illustrator or Coreldraw? Or do you do it manually?

Graphixbygraf

High on Inks
Billram570 I have this problem on a new set up in win 10 did you ever figure it out?

Vaderj Yes Opening file in Rasterlink prints and rips fine ... I use Simple Studioand Coreldraw both give error

unmateria

Sounds like a permissions issue. Try to give permissions to everyone in that folder under security tab. You can try ProcessExplorer to see what is hapenning when the software tries to read that folder

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk