• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP: MUTOH 1614A Printing Line Issues

Woodsey3

I have had bought/used this printer for over a year now. Back at the end of March I noticed what appears to be missing/white lines in prints now matter what media was used. I thought clogged head so did several head cleanings, ran long cleanings, soaked head, etc several times which seamed to help at that time. Test line print is pretty good and seams to be the same as when I got it. Now for the last 1-2 weeks I can not figure out the cause as it is worse now. I have posted photos from when it started (1st pic) to now (last 4). I did the test print blocks and everyone has lines but the yellow shows dark thin lines. What would this be? Checked status life of print head etc - pump life shows 1 asterick (20%). Went through and did another clean of the cap station - it all seams to be working fine - How do I tell if the small hoses on pump station are clogged? Any advice on this would be great as to where to start. I have not changed dampers since I have had it but I do have some on hand. I have to get this running ASAP to get orders out.

Attachments

• IMG-3647.jpg
    IMG-3647.jpg
    798.2 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG-4087.jpg
    IMG-4087.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG-4140.jpg
    IMG-4140.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG-4141.jpg
    IMG-4141.jpg