• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Need Mimaki JV4 advice.

TBFL

Did the issue still remain? I have a printer that is doing the same thing. I want to try and see if I can rule out what it could be before I send the slider board to get repaired.

Sorry I was going to post pics. I still have the issue. I cleaned the slider board with alcohol and a Flux brush. Looks new now. Cleaned ends of cables. Cleaned encoder strip. Cleaned main board.
I don't believe it's the slider since I replaced it with one from my other jv4 and still had issue. I'm leaning toward a resister in the main board as someone suggested in this thread. It makes sense since there are two boards : one to control 4 heads and one to control 2. Looks like the one controlling 2 is the LC and LM and they work fine. So looking to send off the main board for testing.
Please post anything you may find