• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Need to find Avery type label paper!

G8TORGRAPHICS

Hopefully you guys can help me. Im trying to print labels for these small jars "pic attached" needs to be able to print on eco solvent printer and cut on a roland cutter. I tried roland glossy adhesive paper and it just peels off after a few min. I dont want to use vinyl because these are tamper labels that need to be easily ripped with finger nails to open product. It needs to be high high tack. Take a look at the jar in my pic and you will understand. It has to wrap around the whole jar.

Attachments

• IMG_0229_(1).jpg
    IMG_0229_(1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 183

Justine Bouman

I don’t have a suggestion for a paper adhesive but I’ve done these for some weed jars and we used a vinyl and would do a perforation with your Rolland where the tear would need to go.

G8TORGRAPHICS

I don’t have a suggestion for a paper adhesive but I’ve done these for some weed jars and we used a vinyl and would do a perforation with your Rolland where the tear would need to go.
How did you get them on there without them stretching? I'm just trying to use cheaper media because they are disposable

SignEST

It's probably a polyethylene container. Low energy surface, apparently if you hit the surface with a blowtorch prior to sticking on the sticker it will have much greater adhesion. Just a very quick pass. Just see if your supplier has any printable paper that will stick to PE.

Raghaus

Eggshell labels (or Avery security labels) would do the trick, I think. They stick well and tear, or break as needed. Not sure if they'd run on an eco solvent printer...